Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Well.... I have figured out the date for the next Women's Circle.  I will be Janurary 25th  Saturday Evening.   The circle starts at 5:00pm so please be at my home by no later than 4:30 pm. Part of being in a women's circle or any circle for that matter is being on time. I know that once in a while it is impossible to do this but if you plan your time your chances of getting here are much better! This is a learning of RESPECT for myself, others and the work.:)

Also remember to bring with you a drum if you have one.. no rattles at this time please. And also the best food you can bring. Learning to prepare your own dishes is greatly appreciated and will be shared with great joy! Remember too if it has meat in it or gluten please write that some where on the dish so everyone will know.

See you soon ...oh and an RSVP is helpful for me!

From My Heart to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment