Saturday, January 18, 2014

Look Up:)

Today and for many days now I have noticed very deeply that the energy around me is different. Not sure how to explain  "different." But it feels thicker at times yet fluid. Fluid as in warm water but just a bit heavier. Am I making sense? Probably not. But if you are experiencing anything like this you will understand.

I have been reading books on Frank Fools Crow. I had read one of them once before but this time around feels like I have never read one word and I know I have. I am astonished by what he was able to do and his humbleness. I believe he is/was a holy man. I wish I could have met him but right now I feel as if I have. My work with lodges has changed for me just by reading this work. I have been praying for this change and here it is. I can not and am not able to tell you what the changes are because I am just unable to do so. But if you attend one of these ceremonies in the future and you have been in with me before you will know the difference for you.

I hope that all of you will Look Up once in a while. There is a whole world that lives in the air and they are just waiting for you to look up!

From my Heart to Yours.

Walks With Me Woman


No comments:

Post a Comment