Sunday, January 26, 2014

PURIFICATION CEREMONY

 
Hi everyone.  First I wanted to thank all of you who came to the circle last night. You are all such bright shining ones!

Second a purification ceremony (lodge) has been asked for and soon. In fact next SATURDAY FEB 1st is the date. I most always do this ceremony in the evening as it just feels right to do so. The time of the actual door is at 7:00pm.This means the fire tenders and anyone who would like to be a part of learning about tending or just be a part of what goes on needs to be at the house by 4:30pm. If you come earlier I will put you to work helping out in other ways!!!  Otherwise, if not coming to the starting of the fire,  please show up at least 40 min before we go in...but an hour is best.

The fire will be lit as close to 5:00pm as is possible.

I never know how long we will be in so do not schedule anything for later that evening because you most likely won't make it! Also if you need to spend the night please bring the following;


Sleeping bag or blankets, mat and pillow
  food for your breakfast in the morning
  and anything else that you may need to stay over , contacts, meds


There will be coffee and tea available but I will NOT be preparing anyone breakfast:)

And please try to leave for home no later than 11am as I do need my down time....BIG thanks in advance!

This lodge will be just for the women of this circle. I will be doing an open one in the near future.

If you are on your moon  you may come and help with the food but you may not be around the lodge or fire until we are done...you are just WAY to powerful on your moon...oh yes you sure are!!!

I will be sending out an email to the circle women today to give you any other information you may need.

WalksWithMeWoman.
From my Heart to Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment